CHRYSLER – DODGE – JEEP – RAM – FIAT – SRT – MOPAR
Certified Body Shop – New Jersey
At Elmer’s Auto Body, we offer the highest quality FCA Certified collision repair for your MOPAR vehicle. Our goal at our three state-of-the-art New Jersey body shops is to bring your damaged vehicle back to its pre-accident condition and make it look like nothing ever happened.
As an FCA Certified Repair Facility, we have invested in your future enjoyment and safety of your Chrysler, Dodge, JEEP, RAM, SRT, or Fiat vehicle. With the proper tools and equipment, training, ongoing access to vehicle repair information, and with I-CAR Certified technicians, our certified collision repair experts can repair your vehicle back to its original factory-built standards.
We also use only Genuine MOPAR parts on all FCA Certified Repairs. Using genuine parts ensures we can match the exacting fit, appearance, and durability of the original construction of your MOPAR vehicle. And using genuine parts also ensures your future safety should you ever be in another accident.
We also have the latest in frame straightening equipment for major collision damage and unibody frames, computerized paint matching system to ensure a qualify refinish and factory match, and we offer several additional services to fix just about anything on your vehicle. We can repair any amount of damage from an accident, too. From minor dings and dents to even the most major structural damage, we have the tools and equipment to meet the demands of any repair!
Why Choose an FCA Certified Collision Repair Center like Elmer’s?
- We use Genuine MOPAR Replacement Parts – Guaranteeing you the best fit and appearance
- The Most-up-to-Date Paint Matching & Refinish Technology
- I-CAR Certified Technicians
- Maintain Vehicle Value and Safety
- Access to Complete FCA Vehicle Repair Information
- Maintain Original Factory Warranty
- Retain Vehicle Value & Safety Features
- 70 Years of Auto Body Experience
- New Jersey’s Top Choice for Full-Service Collision Repairs
- Friendly Staff & Family Owned
- Reduced Cycle Time – Getting you back in your vehicle faster!
- Vehicle Loaner and Insurance Claim Assistance
Choosing Elmer’s Auto Body is Easy & Convenient
Contact one of our 3 New Jersey locations to set up your FCA Certified collision repairs or talk to a member of our team. We are happy to answer any questions you might have about the difference in choosing a certified body shop vs. a non-certified shop.
We appreciate your consideration and look forward to helping you!