Acura Certified Body Shop in South Jersey
Acura Certified Body Shop Near Me
Elmer’s Auto Body is ProFirst Certified to perform repairs on your Acura vehicle. One of only four percent of auto body shops named as an Acura Certified Body Shop, Elmer’s can get your Acura back on the road quickly while also meeting the manufacturer’s strict standards and repair guidelines. There is no need to search for “Acura body shop near me” when you can simply call Elmer’s.
Why Choose Us?
- Industry Leading Paint-Matching Technology
- Highest-Quality OEM Materials
- Complete and Professional Paint Repair
- Hassle Free Negotiation with Insurance Company
- We are Family Owned
- Friendly Customer Service
- 70 yrs Of Collision Repair Experience
- Reduced Cycle Time – Get your car back sooner!
Acura Limited Lifetime Repair Warranty
Not only is Elmer’s Auto Body a ProFirst Auto Body certified, we also offer a limited lifetime warranty on all Acura collision and refinishing services. Our highly-trained technicians can bring your car back to the condition it was in before the collision, reminding you why you chose your Acura in the first place. Elmer’s Auto Body uses only Acura Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) parts when they work on your car as well as the latest technology in collision repair.
Elmer's Auto Body Uses Acura Genuine Parts
Acura ProFirst Certification
When you choose Elmer’s as your Acura auto body shop location, you know that they are using only Acura factory parts and that the technicians working on your car have been trained by Acura to perform the work to the manufacturer’s standards. This means that your vehicle retains the resale value as much as possible. Elmer’s Auto Body understands that you want your Acura to look and handle just as it did before it was involved in a collision. Our technicians work as hard as possible to make that happen.
Using an Acura Certified Body Shop means that you receive:
- Technicians who are Acura trained and certified
- Acura warranty protection
- Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Parts
- Protected resale value
- Policies and standards certified by Acura
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Acura Auto Paint Services
Elmer’s Auto Body uses the most up-to-date paint technology available. Our technicians use digital imaging technology as well as computerized systems for mixing and measuring. This ensures that your vehicle’s color is matched with precision. All paint services are completed in a climate-controlled environment as well. We use the Aerocure paint system which allows us to bake your finish the same way Acura did in the factory. We only use environmentally-friendly waterborne paints that achieve a smooth, beautiful finish.
steps to a perfect paint job
- Inspect the vehicle for surface imperfections.
- Fill and sand the vehicle to provide a smooth surface for the paint.
- Prime the vehicle for protection.
- Repeat sanding the vehicle prior to the base coat application.
- Apply the base color coat
- Apply a clear protection coat.
- Inspect the finished paint job and touch any small imperfections.
Acura ProFrist Certified Technicians
Our technicians are not only ProFirst Certified, we have also earned the I-CAR Gold Class status. This means they are highly-trained and qualified to work on your Acura. Our service department has specific tools and equipment designed specifically for Acura repair. We stay up-to-date on changing technology as well to be sure that we have the latest equipment necessary to get your Acura back on the road quickly as an Acura Certified Body Shop.
If your Acura has been in a collision, contact Elmer’s Auto Body today. There is no need to search for “Acura body shop near me.” You can schedule an appointment easily by filling out the form online or giving us a call at our Acura auto body shop. Our technicians will get your Acura back on the road as quickly as possible!