Honda Certified Body Shop In South Jersey
Honda Certified Body Shop Near Me
Honda’s are known for their durability, but even they cannot withstand collisions. If you have been involved in a collision in your Honda, there is no need to Google “Honda certified body shop near me.” Instead, pick up the phone and call Elmer’s Auto Body, your American Honda ProFirst Certified body shop. Only four percent of all auto body shops can call themselves a Honda certified collision center, demonstrating that our technicians are highly trained.
Why Choose Us?
- Industry Leading Paint-Matching Technology
- Highest-Quality OEM Materials
- Complete and Professional Paint Repair
- Hassle Free Negotiation with Insurance Company
- We are Family Owned
- Friendly Customer Service
- 70 yrs Of Collision Repair Experience
- Reduced Cycle Time – Get your car back sooner!
Honda Limited Lifetime Repair Warranty
Not only is Elmer’s Auto Body a Honda Certified Collision Repair Center, they also offer a limited lifetime warranty for all Honda refinishing and collision services. Our technicians work quickly and efficiently to return your vehicle to its pre-collision appearance. When we perform Honda auto collision repair, we only use Honda Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) parts. This means that when your Honda leaves our shop, it has the same parts and equipment it had when it left the factory.
Elmer's Auto Body Uses Honda Genuine Parts
Honda ProFirst Certification
We know you have many options when it comes to getting your vehicle repaired after a collision. We also know how easy it is to simply search online for “Honda certified body shop near me.” It is also important to note that it is your decision were your car is repaired, not the insurance company. Elmer’s Auto Body uses the latest technology and all repairs to your Honda are performed to the highest standard. We use only Honda parts and adhere to the strictest polices set forth by Honda. Our technicians are Honda trained and certified as well. Using a Honda certified collision center also helps preserve the resale value of your car as much as possible.
Using a Honda Certified Body Shop means that you receive:
- Technicians who are Honda trained and certified
- Honda warranty protection
- Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Parts
- Protected resale value
- Policies and standards certified by Honda
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Honda Auto Paint Services
After your repair, Elmer’s Auto Body continues its strong commitment to returning your car to its original beauty by using the latest technology in paint matching. Our certified paint technicians use digital imaging, computer-aided mixing and state-of-the-art measuring systems to match the paint on your vehicle. This means that the repairs are virtually undetectable.
steps to a perfect paint job
- Inspect the vehicle for surface imperfections.
- Fill and sand the vehicle to provide a smooth surface for the paint.
- Prime the vehicle for protection.
- Repeat sanding the vehicle prior to the base coat application.
- Apply the base color coat
- Apply a clear protection coat.
- Inspect the finished paint job and touch any small imperfections.
Honda ProFrist Certified Technicians
All of our technicians are Honda certified and hold I-CAR Platinum Certification. They have been trained on the tools Honda has determined are the right ones for your vehicle. The technicians have extensive knowledge with Car-O-Liner Benchrack, Q42 frame machines and other state-of-the-art technology approved by American Honda.
If your Honda has been involved in a collision, contact Elmer’s Auto Body for your Honda auto collision repair. You can set up an appointment through our easy online form or give us a call today.