GM Certified Body Shop In South Jersey
GM Body Shop Near Me
When your General Motors car or truck is involved in a collision, you want the repairs to be quick, but you also want to be sure that your resale value is not affected tremendously. Elmer’s Auto Body is a GM certified collision center, so our technicians are qualified to repair Cadillac, Chevrolet, Buick or GMC vehicles.
Why Choose Us?
- Industry Leading Paint-Matching Technology
- Highest-Quality OEM Materials
- Complete and Professional Paint Repair
- Hassle Free Negotiation with Insurance Company
- We are Family Owned
- Friendly Customer Service
- 70 yrs Of Collision Repair Experience
- Reduced Cycle Time – Get your car back sooner!
Why Choose a Chevy Body Shop?
If you drive a GM vehicle, especially one that is a newer model, you want to be sure any repairs after a collision are completed to the exacting standards set forth by General Motors.
When you bring your car to Elmer’s Auto Body, you will receive a limited lifetime warranty on all GM collision repair parts and paint. We use only GM OEM parts and the technology recommended by GM for all repairs. This lets us return your car to its pre-collision condition and helps to preserve the resale value.
Elmer's Auto Body Uses Genuine GM Collision Parts
- Genuine GM Sheet Metal Parts
- Genuine GM Fascias, Grilles, and Bumpers
- GM Original Equipment Pillars, Bumper Bars, and Supports
- Genuine GM Lighting and Interior Parts
Chevy Body Shop Near Me
After a collision, your first instinct was to search for a “Chevy body shop near me” on your preferred search engine. The reason you wanted to find a certified collision center is because you know that they would meet GM manufacturer specifications and guidelines.
In addition, Elmer’s Auto Body technicians have completed rigorous training under the GM Certified Collision Repair Program. The insurance company cannot tell you where to take your car for repair. You are the one that makes that decision, so you want to be sure to choose one that uses GM OEM parts and whose technicians have been certified by GM to do the work.
We have experience repairing the following Major Collisions:
- Rear-end collisions
- Side-impact collisions
- Sideswipe collisions
- Vehicle Rollover
- Head-on collisions
GM Body Paint Technology
At Elmer’s Auto Body, we use state-of-the-art body paint technology to find the exact color match for your vehicle. Our computerized mixing and measuring system creates the perfect match. Your vehicle is painted in a climate-controlled environment in order to achieve a smooth and accurate finish. This technology creates a finish that makes your repair virtually undetectable.
steps to a perfect paint job
- Inspect the vehicle for surface imperfections.
- Fill and sand the vehicle to provide a smooth surface for the paint.
- Prime the vehicle for protection.
- Repeat sanding the vehicle prior to the base coat application.
- Apply the base color coat
- Apply a clear protection coat.
- Inspect the finished paint job and touch any small imperfections.
For more than 30 years, Elmer’s Auto Body has been providing collision services to people just like you who depend on their car every day. We strive to get you back on the road as quickly as possible in a car that is not only beautiful, but safe as well. Our technicians have completed the GM Certified Collision Repair Program, giving you the peace of mind that your repair will be completed using GM’s exacting standards. Schedule an appointment today by completing the easy form online or giving us a call.