Hyundai Certified Body Shop In South Jersey
Hyundai Body Shop Near Me
If you are looking for Hyundai auto body repair after a collision, there is no need to search for the “Hyundai body shop near me.” Simply schedule an appointment with Elmer’s Auto Body, a certified Hyundai body shop.
Why Choose Us?
- Industry Leading Paint-Matching Technology
- Highest-Quality OEM Materials
- Complete and Professional Paint Repair
- Hassle Free Negotiation with Insurance Company
- We are Family Owned
- Friendly Customer Service
- 70 yrs Of Collision Repair Experience
- Reduced Cycle Time – Get your car back sooner!
Hyundai Limited Lifetime Warranty
As a certified Hyundai auto body repair shop, Elmer’s Auto Body provides a limited lifetime warranty on repairs to your vehicle. We only use Hyundai OEM parts which means we use the parts recommended by the manufacturer.
Our technicians are trained on the latest technology in auto body and understand that using after market parts could result in the voiding of your vehicle warranty.
Why Choose A Hyundai Recognized Collision Center
- LIKE-NEW APPEARANCE – Nothing looks better than the factory-spec quality, precise fit and unsurpassed finish of Hyundai Genuine Parts.
- OPTIMUM STRUCTURAL INTEGRITY & SAFETY – Hyundai Genuine Parts are precision engineered and manufactured to match the same high standards for quality, performance, durability and safety as the parts they replace.
- 12-MONTH / 12,000-MILE WARRANTY – Covers repair or replacement of any Hyundai Genuine Replacement Parts supplied by Hyundai that are defective in material or factory workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
- PROTECTED WARRANTIES – The use of Hyundai Genuine Parts is strongly recommended to keep any applicable manufacturer and extended warranties intact.
- PROTECTED RESALE VALUE – Using only Hyundai Genuine Parts also helps protect your vehicle’s trade-in and resale values. Anything else may negatively impact both.
Elmer’s Auto Body is the “Hyundai body shop near me,” providing you with technicians who have spent hours training to repair your vehicle. Each technician has undergone specific Hyundai certification which means your factory warranty remains intact. We only use 100 percent authentic Hyundai OEM parts which also helps protect your vehicle’s resale value.
Our technicians follow the rigorous repair standards determined by Hyundai as well. Hyundai designed and manufactured your vehicle a certain way and we want to be sure that the integrity remains after you have been in an accident.
We have experience repairing the following Major Collisions:
- Rear-end collisions
- Side-impact collisions
- Sideswipe collisions
- Vehicle Rollover
- Head-on collisions
Hyundai Auto Paint Repair
Our paint technicians use modern digital imaging to determine the perfect color for your vehicle. This technology allows us to match the paint so that the repairs are virtually undetectable. The finish is applied the way Hyundai applies it at the factory. We use waterborne paints which are safer for our employees as well as the environment.
steps to a perfect paint job
- Inspect the vehicle for surface imperfections.
- Fill and sand the vehicle to provide a smooth surface for the paint.
- Prime the vehicle for protection.
- Repeat sanding the vehicle prior to the base coat application.
- Apply the base color coat
- Apply a clear protection coat.
- Inspect the finished paint job and touch any small imperfections.
All of our technicians are I-car certified and have invested a significant amount of time in training in order to provide you with the highest quality repair possible. We work to meet the exacting standards set forth by Hyundai so that your vehicle not only looks good, it is safe enough to meet your family’s needs. We not only repair visible damage, we search for hidden damage that could make your car less safe.
Our Shops have the following industry leading certifications:
- I-CAR Gold-Class certification
- ProFirst certification
- Ford-certified body shop
- Hyundai Recognized Collision Repair Center
- GM Certified Collision Repair Facility
- FCA Certified Collision Repair Facility
- Collision Repair Network Certified
- Assured Performance Certified Care Center
If you have been involved in a collision, schedule an appointment with Elmer’s Auto Body today. We are a certified Hyundai repair shop, providing you Hyundai-approved services. You can schedule an appointment by calling one of our customer service agents or you can simply complete the online form. We will work as hard as possible to get you back on the road in a vehicle that looks good and is safe for your needs.