Chrysler Certified Body Shop In South Jersey
Chrysler Body Shop Near Me
If your Chrysler vehicle has been in an accident, you want to be sure that it is repaired to Chrysler standards. Elmer’s Body Shop is an authorized Chrysler body shop which means you know your car will be fixed to the exacting standards determined by Chrysler.
Why Choose Us?
- Industry Leading Paint-Matching Technology
- Highest-Quality OEM Materials
- Complete and Professional Paint Repair
- Hassle Free Negotiation with Insurance Company
- We are Family Owned
- Friendly Customer Service
- 70 yrs Of Collision Repair Experience
- Reduced Cycle Time – Get your car back sooner!
Chrysler Limited Lifetime Warranty
One reason to choose Elmer’s Auto Body as the “Chrysler body shop near me” is that all repairs come with a limited lifetime warranty.
Because we use only Chrysler OEM parts with technology approved by Chrysler, our technicians can protect the resale value of your vehicle and return it to the condition it was in before the accident
Why Choose A FCA Certified Collision Repair Facility
- LIKE-NEW APPEARANCE – Nothing looks better than the factory-spec quality, precise fit and unsurpassed finish of Mopar Genuine Parts.
- OPTIMUM STRUCTURAL INTEGRITY & SAFETY – Mopar Genuine Parts are precision engineered and manufactured to match the same high standards for quality, performance, durability and safety as the parts they replace.
- The Perfect Fit – Engineered to fit and function properly. Whether it’s a fender or a headlamp – when a part fits right, it performs better…it’s really that simple. Take Mopar® glass, for example. Because the windows are designed specifically for FCA US LLC products, they have the optimum fit in your vehicle, which can prevent a variety of problems in the long run – from leaks and unwanted wind or road noise, to water damage and corrosion. Non-Mopar® parts that deviate from FCA US LLC specifications can require extensive rework for acceptable appearance, fit and finish.
Certified Chrysler Body Shop
At Elmer’s Auto Body, we use only Chrysler parts which means that your vehicle’s warranty remains intact and your vehicle maintains its performance, safety and value. Our technicians were trained by Chrysler and undergo continued education to be sure they understand the latest technology related to Chrysler vehicles.
As the best “Chrysler body shop near me,” Elmer’s Body Shop uses factory-quality equipment which allows our technicians to duplicate the assembly process your vehicle underwent before it left the factory. We also use refinishing materials approved by Chrysler as well as dedicated structural straightening equipment.
We have experience repairing the following Major Collisions:
- Rear-end collisions
- Side-impact collisions
- Sideswipe collisions
- Vehicle Rollover
- Head-on collisions
Your Choice in Body Shops
The insurance company does not dictate where you can take your vehicle to be repaired. You can choose where to take your care after a collision. You want your car not only to look like it did before the damage, but also to be safe for your family to use.
For more than 30 years, Elmer’s Auto Body has been providing customers just like you outstanding customer service. We don’t just repair your vehicle on the surface, but also repair hidden damage that could make your car less safe. As a Chrysler body shop, we have exacting standards to meet and we work as hard as possible to meet them with each vehicle we repair.
If your Chrysler has been involved in an accident, schedule an appointment with Elmer’s Auto Body today. We use genuine Chrysler parts and our technicians have been trained on the methods Chrysler recommends for vehicle repairs. You can schedule an appointment by filling out the easy form on the website or you can give us a call today. We will get you back on the road as quickly as possible in a vehicle that not only looks good, but is safe for your family’s needs.