Hail Damage Repair
Hail Damage Repair Near Me
Hail can be extremely damaging to the exterior of your vehicle and significant damage can occur within seconds. Hail is frozen precipitation that can occur during severe thunderstorms at any time during the year.
While the damage to your vehicle may seem like just a few scratches and dents, it is very important for you to repair for the following reasons:
- If the hail broke through the paint of your vehicle your car or truck would begin to rust.
- It will reduce the resale value of your vehicle
- If there is damage to your windshield it may reduce the vehicle’s safety.
Elmer’s Auto Body has extensive experience dealing with hail damage and will work to remove all evidence of a storm as quickly as possible.
Hail Damage Repair Services
There are several techniques used to treat hail damage. If the dents are minor, we may be able to use a variety of tools to remove the dents quickly. However, severe hail damage does require a more thorough repair.
At Elmer’s Auto Body, we offer the following hail damage repair services:
Choose Elmer’s Auto Body for Hail Damaged Cars
At Elmer’s Auto Body, we pride ourselves on our professional service. We can directly bill your insurance company and our guarantee ensures you that the work will be done right the first time or we will fix it until it meets your requirements. With over 70 years’ experience in this area, we understand the damage hail can cause. We know the damage is more than just visual and that hail can also cause structural damage. For this reason, we fully inspect your vehicle to be sure that it is safe for you and your family after it is damaged by a hail storm.
Why Choose Us?
- Industry Leading Paint-Matching Technology
- Highest-Quality OEM Materials
- Complete and Professional Paint Repair
- Hassle Free Negotiation with Insurance Company
- We are Family Owned
- Friendly Customer Service
- 70 yrs Of Collision Repair Experience
- Reduced Cycle Time – Get your car back sooner!
If your vehicle has suffered hail damage, whether the damage is minor or extensive, Elmer’s Auto Body can help. You can reach us by calling today or complete the simple form online. A qualified technician is available to explain the process to you and help you get your car back on the road, looking as good as it did before Mother Nature caused the damage. Contact us today to learn more.